Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mongolia - Grassland II


















This Sport is a must in the grassland.


















Yup. Horse-riding.


















One of the most fantastic rides I ever had, the horse under control, galloping according to my directions across the endless and beyond. The horse steers according to the way one pulls the rein. It gallops or trot depending on the intensity of pressure one puts onto his leg. This awesome experience is unlike the ones I had in zoos, where the horse strolls with a guide tugging it along. My horse was my vehicle to the various places of interest along the grassland.


















Ivan sure wasn't smiling as happily in the next moment when siqi's horse bit him as a result of a horse fight.



















We parked our "car" at this friendly mongolian home where they welcomed us with goat milk tea and their various cheese speciality.

































No comments: